Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Some things considered


Ok, it's not NPR. Not even close. But it is an attempt at a new vision for a student run paper. We can not only write articles, but we can post podcasts, maybe even interviews, which we can include on our website. 

And introducing this exciting new concept is (nope, not Robert Seigel)...me. Sorry folks.






Here is the link for the Weekend Edition of All Things Considered.


And I'm also adding a link back to the podcast page of our class wiki.

And for the copyright freaks out there, I wrote, performed and recorded the theme music of my podcast.

1 comment:

  1. My husband turned me on to NPR (All Things Considered and This American Life). I even had the students listen to a Hamlet episode -- prison mates put the play on for each other.

    I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to you explaining how you could use All Things Considered. Thank you for making a podcast yourself...what fun! Nice job with this assignment, Jim. And I'm sure you hear it all the time, but I love hearing a few words said with your "Maine accent."

    ReplyDelete