Sunday, March 16, 2014

Everything in Moderation

So, I found an interesting blog last week. It was interesting for a bunch of reasons, one being that it was being written by some local high school students. I got excited. I posted a response on one of their posts.

And I waited.

And waited.

What was I waiting for? The moderator to approve my comment. She still hasn't.

So here's what I have to say about that. If you are going to require a moderator's approval on your blog, then have a way of knowing when someone comments so you can quickly either approve or delete the thing. Otherwise your readers will lose interest in posting and, these days, probably lose interest in reading your blog as well.

My post appears below:

Gabby, I really like this post. It is so important to remind young women that they have the power to decide what is important in their lives. You did a nice job touching on some issues I’m sure are on the minds of young ladies in high school.
I’m also posting here to let you know I posted about your McMoments school blog. You can find that post here:http://edutate.blogspot.com/2014/03/i-googled-high-school-student-blogs.html
Plus I like Top 5 lists!

The blog I posted to may be found here: Five Things You Should Stop Worrying About

But I doubt you will see my comment there!

1 comment:

  1. By way of follow-up here. My post was approved and is now on that student's blog. Crisis narrowly averted.

    ReplyDelete